Friday, April 29, 2011

April favs!

Hi everyone! My most used products are:

MAC liners in Blacktrack and Dipdown
Dior Favori Red
Dior Amber Diamond
Hourglass Creme to powder duo in Bronze Light (this stuff is MONEY; very little goes a long way)
Besame Sun Kissed
Bare Escentuals blush in Vintage Peach
MAC Melon (perfect on cheeks on sunny days)
Carmindy loose powder in Med/Dark
And Jane Iredale LipDrink





I love, love, love, extra love highlighters on sunny days. The highlighting side in the Hourglass duo is incredible. I can't get over how amazing and dewy it makes my cheeks look. Do yourself a favor and test it out next time you're at Sephora. ;)

 What are some of your April favs?

Thanks for reading! <3

Love,

Sonia

4 comments:

  1. o0o0o the Hourglass duo looks like something I could def use! I see Chanel in the background =) Love Chanel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Janalyn

    This duo would look gorrrggg on you! Hehe yep, I have loads of Chanel products. Love it too! Yay for Chanel love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love highlighters! Fab faves!

    The faves that come to mind are the BWC Concealer & Emani Lipstick (will have a review up soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coral lipsticks (Maybelline has a great one for cheap!) and the Chatterbox lipstick from MAC.

    Great blog. ♥

    ReplyDelete