Monday, November 4, 2013

e.l.f. Makeup Lock & Seal





This fabulous product is for (according to the box) sealing eyeliner, shadow, lipstick, blush, brow & more. I purchased it to use for eyeliner, haven't tried it on my lips or anything else yet. I added a drop to the little container then dabbed in my MAC 210 brush and used it with Infallible Eternal Black. It came out very black and made the sparkles stand out. I really like it, it does make liner last and last. Can also be used to foil eyeshadow but I haven't tried that out yet. Comes with a container for mixing and a brush.


Without/With

I recommend it to anybody who loves using eyeshadow as eyeliner but wants it to be more vibrant and last longer.


xoxo,






Purchased at Target. Located on the bottom section. Also available here

1 comment:

  1. Great review. I enjoyed reading it.


    I really like using shadows as eyeliner, so I might have to try this out.


    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete