Hi everyone! I love, love, love MAC's neutral shadows. I like my looks simple, do not like wearing a ton of different shadows just not my thing, 3-4 max (4th one being a black shadow to line my eyes so that might not count). What I love about MAC is that their neutrals are great for the fuss free looks I like so much, especially with their great duochromes.
My top ten are:
1) Patina- Antique gold with pink duochrome
2) Vex- Light greyish beige with pink duochrome
3) Vapour- Light pink with blue and violet duochrome
4) Ricepaper- Light golden champagne
5) Crystal Avalanche- Shimmery pure white
6) Brule- Nude (satin finish)
7) Soba- Golden brown with pink shimmer
8) Retrospeck- Champagne with silver microglitter
9) Naked Lunch- Light neutral shimmery pink
10) All that glitters- Shimmery peachy pink
|Same order as above|
Thanks for reading!