Monday, December 13, 2010

Depotted for the very first time.

I didn't even break any! Success!



Depotted two at the botto left (all MAC) Which are  Crystal Avalanche and Black Tied, the lonely one with is Gazette Grey (LE), and the three on the right which are (top-bottom)  Modelette(LE), Warming Trend(LE), and Patina.

First, I put a piece of foil on the iron, put the shadow on top, and then another piece of foil to protect the shadow. Can never be too careful! Then I left the shadows on a hot flat iron for around 3-10 seconds (depending on how long it took to get the plastic soft), then I stuck a pin in through the back to separate the shadow from the plastic. But I did it verrryyy carefully! You don't wanna go through the actual e/s pan! At first I thought I was supposed to leave the shadow on the iron for 15 minutes (heard that from a youtuber), so I left Crystal Avalanche of there for 10 minutes before depotting. Eeek! Burned my fingers when I tried taking it out. :/ Luckly a wonderful MUAer told me to only apply heat for 3 seconds. Much better! Worked great and I didn't burn my fingers. I was mostly worried about breaking Gazette Grey, but luckly, I didn't! Hurray!



Thanks for looking!


Love,

Sonia

3 comments:

  1. omg, you did a beautiful job, i have so many dents and scratches in mine cause i'm so impatient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, you did a beautiful job, i have so many dents and scratches in mine cause i'm so impatient.

    ReplyDelete