Saturday, July 30, 2011

NOTD ZOYA Pandora & Revlon Sweet Nothings Nude Nightie

 I got Pandora in this month's Birchbox (which I didn't get a chance to take pictures of since it came while my in laws were here). I absolutely love it so much. It's a gorgeous nude pink with subtle silver pearl. Last week I wore it on its' own and today I reapplied it but with Nude Nightie (pink opal glitter) on top. I will be doing a post soon on how I take care of my nails. There's no big secret on how I grow them this way they just do. But I'll share some tips.:)





Thanks for reading!:)

Love,

Sonia

17 comments:

  1. jeeeeeeeeez your nails are sooo long and healthy!!! WOW!!! YES, Please share your tips :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! love the colors, i want some nude pinks like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Revlon one is such a sweet pinky nude color ... pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, you kill me SONIA!!! Yes, sometimes I like to show ze girls, ya know, to leave a lasting impression mwa-ha-haaaa!!! oxoxox you always make me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank youuu! Oh I will! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you liked it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fabulousss! Such a shame it was discontinued.:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! *iz so proud of you* :')

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why thank you kindly!;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a pretty niiiice color!! Your nails are soo nice too *jealous* mine always break :'(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Revlon Sweet Nothings Nude Nightie. It looks better and I must say - chic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. You're the only person I know that got that shade! I'm kind of envious - I fell out of love with the shade I got after I realized it was too fleshy in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both shades look beautiful! The Revlon one seems very mermaid-ish to me.. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely! I love nude nails, they are so classy! I am waiting for your nail tips post, I have been trying to learn as much as I can about nails lately!

    ReplyDelete