Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Get Rid Of Milia

Hi everyone! I wanted to share this wonderful cloth with all of you: It's called a "waffle-weave microdermabrasion cloth" and when used with just plain water it exfoliates and resurfaces the skin. It's especially great around the eyes; when used gently it gets rid of milia and prevents it from coming back. When used on lids it helps eye-shadow go on smoother. I use mine in the shower; soak with water and do not squeeze out excess, gently exfoliate all around eyes. Do this about once a week. It can also be used all over the face, great for clogged pores as well. 
Do not use with soap or it wont scrub as well.

I get mine here: 


Not affiliated.

xoxo,


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post! I don't suffer from milia, but I'm in need of something to really exfoliate my skin. :)

    ReplyDelete