Sunday, January 6, 2013

Top Ten Favorites of 2012


As you can see: I love this palette.






Hi everyone! Late to the party, I know. But, better late than never, I'd say! Right? Yeah? *Crickets*

My favorite products, in no particular order:



  • Naked 2 - I reach for this every single day. Blackout is my brow powder, Foxy is always on my brow bone, and Bootycall always on the inner corners of my eyes. Though I'll never get used to that name, lol.
  • Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte - Light coverage and sets foundation with minimal touch-up required throughout the day.
  • Diorskin Forever - Lightweight coverage that leaves skin glowing and dewy.
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Illumin8 With Youthful Synergy Complex Bronzer - Sun Kissed - This is the only bronzer I ever reach for. It's perfectly warm and gives the most natural and believable sun-kissed look. I mostly use it just on my cheeks as a blush. I'm already brown (hollaaaaa) so I don't particularly need an all over bronze. 
  • Laura Geller Blush & Brighten - Honey Dipped - Aside from Sun Kissed this is the other blush I reach for the most. It's so glamorous.
  • Yves Saint Laurent Eyeliner Effect Faux Cils - Deep Black - Very black and very creamy so it's easy on the eyes and doesn't tug.
  • MAC Lip Pencil - Cherry - Like Rubywoo in the form of a pencil.
  • Estee Lauder Pure Color Matte - Red Velvet - This formula is wonderful, more of a comfortable and flexible matte.
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighting Creme Duo - St. Tropez - Best Highlighter ever for the very top of the cheekbones. I pair this with matte blushes.
  • It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In - Conditions lightly, defines my waves, and smells amazing.


Hope everyone's year is off to a great start!

xoxo,




6 comments:

  1. Great list!! I love Estee Lauder lipsticks as well! Red Velvet sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually use Naked2 in some way or another almost daily as well. Foxy, Bootycall, and Tease are my go-to's for easy work looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lippy!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete