Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bobbi Brown Lip Color- Red



                  Bobbi Brown makes some amazing reds, need to put that out there; they are underrated in my opinion. 
 I love not only how rich, striking, and elegant Red (yes, that's the name) is, but also the finish: It's a cross between matte and creamy, not totally matte but not a full-blown cream either; just the perfect balance of both. Sephora describes it as a "fire engine red", I must say I do agree. This is an easy to wear no-fuss red that I think would look great on any skin tone. Sigh, I love.


Available here

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a really great finish - I love the hybrid nature of it. And it's so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how vibrant this red is... I have a weakness for red lipsticks.

    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even swatched it looks so lovely on your skintone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice colour, but why did they just name it "RED"? It seems kind of silly, lol!

    ReplyDelete