Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Yes To Blueberries Brightening Eye Roller



More like NO to blueberries! This product is awful! It does nothing for the eyes, at all, what-so-ever. The roller doesn't even spin much, I have to tug at my eye area to get it to even spin. Even then, hardly any product comes out. I have been using this product for a month and a half with absolutely no difference. Doesn't brighten, moisturize, or help in the morning. I'll use it up so I don't waste it but I'll never re-purchase. In fact, I wouldn't waste money on more products from this entire line. On a side note: Stay far away from the Yes to Carrots C Through the Night Repairing Night Cream. It does nothing but do the opposite of what you want it to do, which is dull skin and breakouts. Grr.

Farewell for now...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment