Sunday, March 20, 2011

Have you heard? Red is the word!



Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great weekend! :) Here's my little stash of red glosses. I don't normally like gloss so I don't have too many. These are the only ones I like. They are L-R Carmindy Juicy Cherry (sheer and shimmery), Avon Cherry Liquor (pigmented brown red, no shimmer), Avon Real Red (very pigmented bright red, no shimmer), Dior Little Red Dress (semi pigmented and shimmery), MAC Wicked Ways (semi pigmented shimmery fuschia red) , and MAC Russian Red (pigmented but not as much as Real Red bright intense blue based red, no shimmer). The one I get the most compliments on when I wear It is Real Red. Everyone always wants to know what's on my lips when I wear this. It's so pigmented/thick that I don't need to put a l/s underneath It and It lasts longer and doesn't evaporate like glosses usually do ime.









Same order as above.


Thanks for looking!! :)


Love,


Sonia

4 comments: