Saturday, March 26, 2011

Products I used the most this month.

Hi everyone! Here are the products I gave the most attention to. Doesn't include shampoo or conditioner cause there's no counter space anywhere where I can put all the bottles I go though in a month, lol.




Products are:


l/s in Illamasqua Maneater, Hourglass Raven, and Illamasqua Tramp.
Jane Iredale  LipDrink lip balm (this smells like lemon sugar, Rachel, so you wouldn't like this lol)
e/s in MAC Brule and Ricepaper.
Blushes in NARS Luster (haven't put this one down since I bought it) and Illamasqua Lover.
Carmindy Loose powder and well as foundation.
Painterly PP
BlackTrack
MAC Fascinating
NARS Dragon Girl velvet lip pencil.
Kleancolor Light Red n/p
Citre Shine serum (next to Bio Silk this is the best I've used)
Pantene Restorative hairspray (smells sooooo good and doesn't leave my hair crispy and dry)
And Estee Lauder Pleasures perfume



Here's a bonus pic. I was reorganizing one of my makeup drawers and thought you would like a pic of the process. :)



What products did you enjoy the most this month? Thanks for looking!


Love,


Sonia

5 comments:

  1. This reminds me I totally forgot to do my March faves! :)

    Great favorites, I've been wanting to try Hourglass cosmetics, but I feel like their products are really expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Vintage

    I can't wait to see your list!

    Yeah they are. :/ Totally worth It though.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lipsticks!And the nail polish looks amazing!
    But most of all I love the shoe in the first pic...
    *sigh*
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Ria

    Thank you!!! :) Ohhh those shoes are tdf, I don't blame you. Seven inch heels. *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lipsticks!And the nail polish looks amazing!
    But most of all I love the shoe in the first pic...
    *sigh*
    x

    ReplyDelete