Saturday, March 5, 2011

NARS Red Lizard l/s

Pic is very very close to what It looks like IRL. That's the lip brush I use to apply all my l/s.



Hi everyone! This is another red l/s I love. Red Lizard ($24 for 0.12 oz) is a semi matte sexy/sultry almost brick red but a tad bit darker and a littttle bit of brown thrown in. The formula is pigmented, glides on easily, long lasting, and smells good. Like Earl Grey tea (one of my fav teas) because It has Bergamont oil in It. Packaging is metal and covered in smooth rubber. I recommend you keep NARS l/s in the box they came in to keep them clean, smudges love the rubber.
If you're looking for a red that's more toned down and not so BAM in your face red, this is perfect for you.

With flash, so color is a little darker IRL.



Thanks for looking! :)


Love,


Sonia

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! That's become such a huge cult favorite. Thanks for posting a nice swatch :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous color!It's the type of red I like!The one that looks like cherry!Thanks for sharing.
    Have an amazing rest of the weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rachel

    Oh It's such a fabulous l/s. I'm glad people know that there are more great reds out there than just Ruby Woo (though It is my fav:P) and Russian Red. You're very welcomed, love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Ria

    I am so glad you liked It! Yes exactly, It's cherry! You're better at descriptions, lol. You're welcome!:) Awww thank you, you too! <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! That's become such a huge cult favorite. Thanks for posting a nice swatch :) xxx

    ReplyDelete