Saturday, October 29, 2011

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow-Pale Rose

Pale Rose is the palest pink with just a hint of pink opal. To die for! I have a soft spot for pink shadows, they are timeless and ever so feminine.
 Formula is pigmented, soft, and blends effortlessly. I don't even have to think about whether or not this is going to look great, last long, or blend well, Burberry did all the work for me and made their shadows fool-proof. They are highest of quality and worth every penny IMO.





Love,

Sonia

7 comments:

  1. THIS IS GORGEOUS! I really, really need it. I've been searching for the perfect baby pink forever! Oh how you tempt me Sonia. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeee! <3 I love the shade of this. It's not too purple or too white. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! It looks so soft. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie pie :)

    I'm still alive ^^. How have you been? I sent you an email a few weeks ago in reply of the email you sent me back in JULY, because I totally didn't see it ¬.¬

    I just don't feel like blogging at all though I actually have lots of things. I'll be back one day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete