Monday, October 31, 2011

My top ten favorite MAC shadows

Hi everyone! I love, love, love MAC's neutral shadows. I like my looks simple, do not like wearing a ton of different shadows just not my thing, 3-4 max (4th one being a black shadow to line my eyes so that might not count). What I love about MAC is that their neutrals are great for the fuss free looks I like so much, especially with their great duochromes.
My top ten are:

1) Patina- Antique gold with pink duochrome
2) Vex- Light greyish beige with pink duochrome
3) Vapour- Light pink with blue and violet duochrome
4) Ricepaper- Light golden champagne
5) Crystal Avalanche- Shimmery pure white
6) Brule- Nude (satin finish)
7) Soba- Golden brown with pink shimmer
8) Retrospeck- Champagne with silver microglitter
9) Naked Lunch- Light neutral shimmery pink
10) All that glitters- Shimmery peachy pink

Same order as above


Thanks for reading!


Love,

Sonia

11 comments:

  1. Awesome picks Sonia! I feel a bit sad that I own none of these :-p Then again, I only own 4 MAC shadows. :) I'd love to see your faves for other brands as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vex is one of my favorite eyeshadows ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to build my eyeshadow collection (and general eye-makeup abilities) so this really helps. :3 Especially since I love all the looks you create. Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. We actually have a lot of similar faves, such as Naked Lunch and Ricepaper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty arm! Nice job with the swatches. I just got Vapour recently, and it's now one of my favorite highlight colors. :P <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice swatches! I do not have any of these. A couple that I have and think you would have liked are Night Maneuvers and Soft Force from Style Warrior in 2009. Perhaps you even have them somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Crystal Avalanche, I actually wore it today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YESS All that glitters will eternally be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colors seem great. I love a variety of shades.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vex and Rice paper are also some of my favorites. Vex in particular <33333

    ReplyDelete
  11. great pics. Mac Ricepaper is the best eyeshadow ever i will def be doing this post

    ReplyDelete