Friday, October 21, 2011

Dior Nude Pink Design

I love, love, looove this palette! For 2 reasons:

1-Chunky pink and violet reflects
2-Fine pink and violet reflects

'Nuff said.

I die! Since they're solid they're easier to use than the MAC messy reflects. The rest of the shades are gorgeous as well, a shimmery greyish mauve, shimmery nude peachy pink, and a shimmery plum cream liner that has surprisingly great pigmentation. My favorite look to do with it is just an all over wash of one of the reflects and line with the plum liner; simple but glamorous.



I love Dior quints.


Love,

Sonia

10 comments:

  1. This makes me wish I hadn't returned my quints. I kind of miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so pigmented on you! I was not expecting that at all. I need to give this a look again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for doing this review. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. *eye twitches* You..Returned your quints? :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do eet! It would look beautiful on you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very welcomed! I knew you'd love this quint.;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, it's so gorgeous! I want your makeup collection. :-p Just for one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure how I feel about the chunky glitter myself. But the rest of this palette is TRULY lovely. :D Especially that peachy pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. droooooling over that glitter shade!!! u r such a tease Sonia ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo pretty! It looks like you get a lot of use out of this palette!

    ReplyDelete