Wednesday, October 12, 2011

CHANEL Winter Nights

Hi everyone! So sorry I've been MIA, my mom broke the bone that connects her ankle to her foot so I've been busy helping her on my free time. Thought I'd update with what I think is the perfect quad for Fall. Winter Nights ($57) consists of a TAUPE, medium gold, pink, and a black with gold and pink micro glitter (I DIE!). Pigmentation is fabulous and all the colors work so great together. The black shade is my fav, I like to wear it in my outter V for a glamorous cat eye.


Direct sunlight

With flash

Hope you enjoyed looking at this eye candy in a little black compact. Thanks for reading!

Love,

Sonia

13 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous. new lemming created :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chanel just know how to do it, don't they??

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are so rich and sumptuous! I'd love love love to see you do a look with them in the way only you can. It's been so long since I've been to this blog it feels like, I wanna see your pretty mug again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that your mom gets better. I'll definitely be sending her some positive energy Sonia.

    This quad IS perfect. No questions about whether or not the colors will go together. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW I <3 you, I will do a look just for you!! Ugh, Im so sorry about that! My mom is getting better so I'll have more time to blog.:)! <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is getting better, thank you so much!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one.... I need this in my life. You had me at pink microglitter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The brown is sooooo pretty!<3 Get well soon Sonia's mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm.. that black shade looks amazing in the pan! But it seems like the glitter doesn't carry over well in the swatch.. that's one of the big reasons why I pass up a lot og beautiful micro-glitter shades. Speedy recovery to your mom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Black with pink and gold micro glitter? I DIE as well! What a gorgeous palette!

    ReplyDelete