Friday, January 21, 2011

Illamasqua Pure Pigment.

Hi everyone! I am so obsessed with Illamasqua. The packaging, the products, the colors, and the quality. I love everything I have from them. My latest obsession is their Pure Pigment ($24). The moment I swatched them at Sephora, I went nuts. The pigmentation is insane. Intense, vibrant, and screams quality. The texture is like silk, glides on and blends easily and beautifully. They go on foiled, even though I use them dry. I'm a sucker for sexy packaging, and let me tell you, these are sexy. I can't rave enough about these. So far I have 3 but I will have them all. Mark my words! I could go on and on about why I love these, but I'm sure you're excited to see pictures. So here you go!


Check out the packaging for Alluvium! *droooools*


Too amazing for words.

Static. Very fine violet/pink glitter. This reminds me a lot of MAC reflects.

Close up of Alluvium. Rich, vibrant royal blue with fine multicolored (mainly gold) glitter.

Ore. Bronze with a little bit of olive thrown it. With fine multicolored (mainly gold) glitter . Outstanding! 


Sorry this is blurry, but It was the only way to truly capture Static. Applied Static over Hard Candy  primer. The rest dry.






These really don't need primer. They do what other shadows do over primer. Worth every penny IMO!
Will do a look with these soon, so stay tuned! Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a great weekend!


Love,

Sonia

2 comments: