Wednesday, January 26, 2011

TheBalm Shady Lady Vol.2

Hi everyone! Sometimes shopping your stash and rediscovering what you have can be just as fun as shopping at a store. Well, if you forgot what you have. I just recently rediscovered my Shady Lady Vol. 2 palette. I've had it for awhile but it got lost in my sea of e/s. I'm so glad I found it, cause I have been using it for days! I don't know what took me so long. It's fa ha ha habulous! Not only are the shadows pigmented, they are also buttery soft. Or should I say, like buttah! So many looks can be created with this. Neutral, sultry, smokey, romantic, dramatic, and bright. Absolutely love it.



Insane Jane is the best taupe ever.

Swatched dry. Same order as in the palette, L-R.

Used Just this once Jane, Caught in the act Courtney, and Devilish Danielle.



What is a product you've had for awhile that you've recently rediscovered?

Thanks for looking!

Love,

Sonia

2 comments: