Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dior 1 Colour Ultra Smoothing High Impact Eyeshadow in Chrome.



In other words...This is an e/s single. LOL long name! Hi everyone! I wanted to share my latest purchase. I've been wanting a good silver e/s (that wasn't in a palette) for awhile now, so when I saw this one I thought It would be perfect. It's such a stunning shimmering frosty silver with lots of silver glitter. This reminds me of MAC Electra (Lustre). By itself It's sheer but shimmery with lots of glitter. But like a lot of shadows It comes alive over primer. I swatched It over Painterly and It really popped and the glitter was more blendable and nicely pigmented. Check out the sexy packaging! It's so luxurious and feminine! I even like the sponge applicator, even that looks elegant. I especially like the velvet case, and for the price ($28.50 for 0.7 oz), It better come with something that will protect it! AMIRITE!? Heh, heh.









Swatched dry. *Swoon*

Over Painterly.
I am happy with my purchase, I love this! This is a keeper.


Thanks for reading!


Love,

Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment