Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cle de Peau Beaute Eye Color Quad #10


Hi everyone! WOW, this is a seriously gorgeous palette! Quad #10 ($75 for 3g at www.neimanmarcus.com) is a palette with beautiful iridescent shadows. I know what you're all gonna say..."$75?? For a palette?? With four colors??" *throws a chair out the window* "Are you kidding me??" Well i'm not! But it was worth every penny.
The first color is a lovely shimmery brownish taupe and the other 3 are white with blue shimmer, white with pink shimmer, and white with gold shimmer....I DIE! DIE I tell you! Normally my everyday looks are just a brow and inner corner highlighter (maybe a crease color) with liner since red lips are center stage. This palette is very me. I looooveeeee AHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE this palette!!!

Texture: SUPER buttery soft. They glide and blend beautifully and evenly.

Packaging: Sexy and luxurious. I love the dark midnight blue. I do wish this came with a velvet pouch, but it's OK since it's not NARS packaging which really *does* needs a pouch. I even like the sponge/brush applicators, good quality sponge and the brush is actually soft and useful.





                                                          DELICIOUS. *fans self*

Thanks for reading! <3


Love,

Sonia

9 comments:

  1. Wow the colors do look pretty! Dont worry about spending the money.. I think if its something you love, its worth it! I always spend a lot of money on pretty things, even if I dont use it a lot, it just makes me feel good to have it =) that was funny what you said.. "throws a chair out the window.." haha your too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of these look like they'd make AMAAAAZING highlighters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look GORGEOUS!

    $75 though, you're killing me Sonia haha :)

    I'd love to see a look using these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Janalyn

    I <3 you, you totally get me! I totally agree, buy what you want as long as it makes you happy.:) Lol! *bows* :P

    @ Vijiis

    YES! I wore the smallest shadow in my inner corners yesterday and it looked so pretty..If I do say so myself.:P

    @ Vintage

    Thank you!<3 LOL, I could almost hear you say "You're busting my OO Sonia!"
    I'll do a look, as long as it doesn't bore you since I like simple eye looks. :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It wouldn't bore me, I love simple looks the most! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH I love this! I love buying expensive makeup too, it makes me feel so fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ dl

    Thank you! Glad you liked them!:)

    @ Vulcan

    Awww, glad you do! Oh I totally agree! "When in doubt, pinky out!"-Spongebob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adoooooooooooore it! Yes, the price tag made me cringe but it's like my boyfriend says to me: You're spending 2-3 hours to get ready to go out with me honey; you owe it to yourself to at least use the best stuff you can. ;D I say that's an okay to spend!

    ReplyDelete